Visa for Kazakhstan
- 1 completed and signed visa application form.
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 recent professional passport size photo of the applicant.
- Invitation is not required for U. S. citizens staying in Kazakhstan for up to 30 days. For longer stays or visas with more than 1 entry, a letter of invitation from the host in Kazakhstan processed through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required. Allstate Passports & Visas can assist with obtaining an official invitation from Kazakhstan.
- For a business visa – a letter of responsibility (sample) is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead. For a tourist visa – a letter from the traveler explaining the details of the intended trip is required.
To print the visa application in PDF format you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please mail your documents and payment (if paying by check) to the address below:
Allstate Passports & Visas
8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052
Tel: (206) 522-5995
Important rules to follow
Requirements and fees related to the processing of visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to: consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice. Exact visa processing time depends on workload of the Consulate. Visa processing fees are non-refundable. Visas and passports are normally sent by Federal Express (FedEx) and are subject to the conditions set by the FedEx company. Allstate Passports & Visas will not be responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to this delivery service. Documents which are submitted in the manner different from the above will not be accepted. After visa is received, please check it, and if you discover any mistakes, return it to us for correction. Allstate Passports & Visas and the Embassy/Consulate General will not be responsible for the mistakes which are not brought to their attention before departure from the USA. If you need more information or have questions about visa processing, please e-mail email@example.com or call our Visa Department at (206) 522-5995 or (800) 672-1015 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.