Visa for U. S. Virgin Islands
- A completed and signed visa application form. The form has to be filled out ONLINE, then printed and signed. Email and contact phone number of the applicant must be completed on the appplication form. DO NOT make any payments online.
- For business visa - please complete and sign Additional Particulars Form . All questions must be answered with YES or NO. Entries of "N/A" will be automatically rejected.
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 recent professional passport size photos of the applicant. Must be on white background and no glasses to be worn in any photo.
- A clear photocopy of the Driver's License as proof or residence in a jurisdiction. The address on the driver's license must match the address listed on the visa application.
- For business visa - a business letter of responsibility ( sample ) is required, to be typewritten on company letterhead and specifying what type of visa is being requested (i. e. single-entry or multi-entry, 1-year, 5-year or 10 year). For a conference visa, a letter of invitation from the conference organizers in India is required.
- For any type of business visa, an invitation from the host company in India is required, typewritten on company letterhead. The invitation should also confirm the validity of visa applied for (1 Year, 5 Year or 10 Year). A 5 to 10-year validity visa may be requested if the invitation is provided by a Joint Venture Indian partner of your USA employer. Also, a Letter of Incorporation from the host company in India is required.