Visa for Saudi Arabia
Please note that tourist travel to this country is generally not permitted – contact Saudi Arabia Embassy directly for more information regarding this restriction. The following requirements pertain to business visas only.
- 1 completed and signed visa application and declaration form form.
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 recent professional passport size photo of the applicant.
- A business letter of responsibility (sample) is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead.
- An official invitation letter processed by your host in Saudi Arabia through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, sent by telex to the Embassy directly with a confirmation sent to the applicant AND a copy of the business registration of the Saudi company.
- Copy of round trip airline tickets or itinerary.
To print the visa application in PDF format you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please mail your documents and payment (if paying by check) to the address below:
Allstate Passports & Visas
123 Queen Anne Ave. N., Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98109
Tel: (206) 522-5995
Importants rules to follow
Requirements and fees related to the processing of visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to: consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice. Exact visa processing time depends on workload of the Consulate. Visa processing fees are non-refundable. Visas and passports are normally sent by Federal Express (FedEx) and are subject to the conditions set by the FedEx company. Allstate Passports & Visas will not be responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to this delivery service. Documents which are submitted in the manner different from the above will not be accepted. After visa is received, please check it, and if you discover any mistakes, return it to us for correction. Allstate Passports & Visas and the Embassy/Consulate General will not be responsible for the mistakes which are not brought to their attention before departure from the USA. If you need more information or have questions about visa processing, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Visa Department at (206) 522-5995 or (800) 215-4378 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.