Visa for Russia
- A completed and signed visa application form. The form has to be filled out ONLINE, then printed and signed. IMPORTANT NOTES: When prompted to create a password, type the following: REDSTAR55 . Always print the page with application ID# assigned upon registration. For VISA ISSUING OFFICE – enter “VFS WASHINGTON”.
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 recent professional passport size photo of the applicant.
- An official letter of invitation: for tourist visas – a copy of an official visa support letter from a hotel or a travel agency registered with the Russian MFA; for business visas – an official invitation issued by the Federal Migration Service or the MFA of Russia (copy is sufficient for business visas, original required for work visas); for private visas – an ORIGINAL invitation issued by the local office of the Federal Migration Service in Russia. Allstate Passports & Visas can provide tourist and business invitation letters.
- HIV (blood) test certificate when applying for a work or student visa of any validity.
- Citizens of countries other than the USA are required to submit a copy of the U.S. work/student visa or “Green Card”.
To print the visa application in PDF format you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please mail your documents and payment (if paying by check) to the address below:
Allstate Passports & Visas
8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052
Tel: (206) 522-5995