Visa for Papua New Guinea
- 1 completed and signed visa application form.
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 recent professional passport size photo of the applicant.
- A copy of round trip airline tickets or flight itinerary.
- For a business visa valid up to 30 days – a brief report on PNG-based company AND a recent annual report on parent company AND a complete biographical data of the applicant (resume) AND a business letter of responsibility (sample) typewritten on your company letterhead.
- For a business visa valid for up to 3 months, or if the applicant is considered to be performing their profession in PNG (consultations, trainings, etc.) – a Visa Approval should be obtained in advance by the host company from the Immigration Department in Papua New Guinea.
To print the visa application in PDF format you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please mail your documents and payment (if paying by check) to the address below:
Allstate Passports & Visas
123 Queen Anne Ave. N., Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98109
Tel: (206) 522-5995
Importants rules to follow
Requirements and fees related to the processing of visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to: consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice. Exact visa processing time depends on workload of the Consulate. Visa processing fees are non-refundable. Visas and passports are normally sent by Federal Express (FedEx) and are subject to the conditions set by the FedEx company. Allstate Passports & Visas will not be responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to this delivery service. Documents which are submitted in the manner different from the above will not be accepted. After visa is received, please check it, and if you discover any mistakes, return it to us for correction. Allstate Passports & Visas and the Embassy/Consulate General will not be responsible for the mistakes which are not brought to their attention before departure from the USA. If you need more information or have questions about visa processing, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Visa Department at (206) 522-5995 or (800) 215-4378 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.