Visa for Nigeria
- Completed ONLINE visa application form. IMPORTANT: choose NEW YORK for processing location of your visa when filling out online visa application. After completing the form ONLINE and paying the online application fee (currently $180), please print a copy of your Visa Acknowledgment Slip, Visa Payment Slip and Payment Receipt from Google Checkout, then mail all three to Allstate for processing, along with all other requirements detailed below. There is an additional consular fee, which is included in the fees quoted in the table below. The online application fee is NOT included in the fees below.
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 2 recent professional passport size photos of the applicant.
- For a tourist visa – a copy of hotel confirmation and a copy of a recent bank statement as proof of sufficient funds for travel.
- For business visa – a business letter of responsibility (sample) is required, to be typewritten on company letterhead, AND an invitation from the host company/organization in Nigeria. If a multiple-entry visa is required, the invitation must specifically state so.
- Certificate of Incorporation from the inviting organization is required.
- Copy of airline tickets or airline itinerary is required.
To print the visa application in PDF format you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please mail your documents and payment (if paying by check) to the address below:
Allstate Passports & Visas
8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052
Tel: (206) 522-5995
Important rules to follow
Requirements and fees related to the processing of visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to: consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice. Exact visa processing time depends on workload of the Consulate. Visa processing fees are non-refundable. Visas and passports are normally sent by Federal Express (FedEx) and are subject to the conditions set by the FedEx company. Allstate Passports & Visas will not be responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to this delivery service. Documents which are submitted in the manner different from the above will not be accepted. After visa is received, please check it, and if you discover any mistakes, return it to us for correction. Allstate Passports & Visas and the Embassy/Consulate General will not be responsible for the mistakes which are not brought to their attention before departure from the USA. If you need more information or have questions about visa processing, please e-mail email@example.com or call our Visa Department at (206) 522-5995 or (800) 215-4378 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.