Visa for India
- 1 completed and signed visa application form. The form has to be filled out ONLINE, then printed and signed. Email and contact phone number of the applicant must be completed on the application form. DO NOT make any payments online.
- For business visa – please complete and sign Additional Particulars Form. All questions must be answered with YES or NO. Entries of “N/A” will be automatically rejected.
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 recent professional passport size photos of the applicant. Must be on white background and no glasses to be worn in any photo.
- A clear photocopy of the Driver’s License as proof or residence in a jurisdiction. The address on the driver’s license must match the address listed on the visa application.
- For business visa – a business letter of responsibility (sample) is required, to be typewritten on company letterhead and specifying what type of visa is being requested (i. e. single-entry or multi-entry, 1-year, 5-year or 10 year). For a conference visa, a letter of invitation from the conference organizers in India is required.
- For any type of business visa, an invitation from the host company in India is required, typewritten on company letterhead. The invitation should also confirm the validity of visa applied for (1 Year, 5 Year or 10 Year). A 5 to 10-year validity visa may be requested if the invitation is provided by a Joint Venture Indian partner of your USA employer. Also, a Letter of Incorporation from the host company in India is required.
To print the visa application in PDF format you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please mail your documents and payment (if paying by check) to the address below:
Allstate Passports & Visas
123 Queen Anne Ave. N., Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98109
Tel: (206) 522-5995
***CAUTION: Errors on the visa application form CANNOT be fixed, an error of any type WILL result in the application being rejected by the Indian Consulate. If rejected you will be required to complete a new application and resend it to Allstate Passports & Visas. Indian visa applications must be perfect: errors, omissions and mistakes cannot be edited or fixed by Allstate Passports & Visas, please be careful when completing your application to avoid delays.
Application forms must be printed on two separate pieces of paper. Application forms printed back to back on a single page are NOT accepted.
Applicants are required to sign the visa application in two places. On page 1, the applicant must sign COMPLETELY inside the box located under the photo area, if any part of the signature is outside of the box the application WILL be rejected. On page 2, the applicant must sign on the dotted line at the bottom of the page.
Requirements and fees related to the processing of visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to: consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice. Exact visa processing time depends on workload of the Consulate. Visa processing fees are non-refundable. Visas and passports are normally sent by Federal Express (FedEx) and are subject to the conditions set by the FedEx company. Allstate Passports & Visas will not be responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to this delivery service. Documents which are submitted in the manner different from the above will not be accepted. After visa is received, please check it, and if you discover any mistakes, return it to us for correction. Allstate Passports & Visas and the Embassy/Consulate General will not be responsible for the mistakes which are not brought to their attention before departure from the USA. If you need more information or have questions about visa processing, please e-mail email@example.com or call our Visa Department at (206) 522-5995 or (800) 215-4378 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.