Visa for China
Consular Jurisdiction applies to visas for China. Residents of Arizona, South California, Hawaii and New Mexico, please use visa application LAX. Residents of all other states, please use visa application REG.
- 1 completed and signed visa application REG or visa application LAX form. Application form MUST be typed, hand written applications will NOT be accepted. All questions MUST be answered, do not leave any question blank, type N/A if need be.
- 1 completed and signed supplementary visa application Form B (for non-US citizens only).
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 recent professional passport size photo of the applicant.
- A clear photocopy of the Driver’s License as proof of residence in a jurisdiction.
- For business visa – an official letter of invitation from the host company/organization in China, including all of the following: applicant’s name, gender and birth date, purpose and dates of visit, places to be visited, full contact information of inviter, seal and signature of company representative. Faxes/scans accepted. OR an invitation known as a “Visa Notification Form” from the PRC Ministry of Foreign Affairs or from China Foreign Economic Relations and Trade Commission or from any authorized government entity. This invitation should be arranged by your host in China and may be emailed or faxed to you. AND a business letter of responsibility (sample) typewritten on your company letterhead is required.
- For tourist visa – a copy of your round trip airline tickets, itinerary or e-ticket, Cruise Itinerary or letter of confirmation from a Travel Agency confirming entry and exit from mainland China. The itinerary must show the applicant’s name, date of arrival and departure from the country, flight or cruise information. If you are staying in a hotel(s) provide copies of confirmed hotel confirmations. Multiple hotels will require multiple confirmations covering your entire stay in China. Or a letter of invitation from a Chinese tour operator.
- When requesting expedited processing, a copy of airline tickets or airline itinerary showing departure within 7 days is required.
To print the visa application in PDF format you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please mail your documents and payment (if paying by check) to the address below:
Allstate Passports & Visas
123 Queen Anne Ave. N., Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98109
Tel: (206) 522-5995
Importants rules to follow
Requirements and fees related to the processing of visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to: consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice. Exact visa processing time depends on workload of the Consulate. Visa processing fees are non-refundable. Visas and passports are normally sent by Federal Express (FedEx) and are subject to the conditions set by the FedEx company. Allstate Passports & Visas will not be responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to this delivery service. Documents which are submitted in the manner different from the above will not be accepted. After visa is received, please check it, and if you discover any mistakes, return it to us for correction. Allstate Passports & Visas and the Embassy/Consulate General will not be responsible for the mistakes which are not brought to their attention before departure from the USA. If you need more information or have questions about visa processing, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Visa Department at (206) 522-5995 or (800) 215-4378 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.