Visa for Belarus
- 1 completed and signed visa application form.
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 recent professional passport size photo of the applicant.
- For business visa – a letter of invitation from the host company/organization in Belarus is required, to be typewritten on company letterhead (a copy is accepted for single-entry visas, original required for multi-entry visas with validity of up to 3 months). For a multi-entry 1-year visa an approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus is required. For tourist visa – confirmation from an authorized Belarus travel company which shows the operators license number for the visa (original is required).
- Medical insurance. A letter from applicant’s insurance company (original or copy) is required. This letter should contain the following information: Name, address and phone number of the Insurance Company; Full name of policy holder; Insurance territorial coverage (should be valid in Belarus or worldwide); Insurance term of validity; Amount of medical coverage (should not be less than $13,500.00). If required, Allstate Passports & Visas can assist travelers with obtaining medical insurance through TravelGuard International.
To print the visa application in PDF format you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please mail your documents and payment (if paying by check) to the address below:
Allstate Passports & Visas
8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052
Tel: (206) 522-5995
Important rules to follow
Requirements and fees related to the processing of visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to: consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice. Exact visa processing time depends on workload of the Consulate. Visa processing fees are non-refundable. Visas and passports are normally sent by Federal Express (FedEx) and are subject to the conditions set by the FedEx company. Allstate Passports & Visas will not be responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to this delivery service. Documents which are submitted in the manner different from the above will not be accepted. After visa is received, please check it, and if you discover any mistakes, return it to us for correction. Allstate Passports & Visas and the Embassy/Consulate General will not be responsible for the mistakes which are not brought to their attention before departure from the USA. If you need more information or have questions about visa processing, please e-mail email@example.com or call our Visa Department at (206) 522-5995 or (800) 672-1015 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.