Visa for Bahrain
- 1 completed and signed visa application form.
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 recent professional passport size photo of the applicant.
- For a business visa – a letter of responsibility (sample) is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead. For a tourist visa, include a letter addressed to: “Visa Section, Embassy of Bahrain, Washington D.C.” explaining the purpose of travel to Bahrain, brief itinerary, and the applicant’s responsibility for all travel expenses.
- Copy of round trip airline tickets or itinerary.
NOTE: U.S. citizens can obtain a tourist or business visa for a stay of up to 2 weeks upon arrival in Bahrain or in advance through Bahrain Government’s E-visa website.
To print the visa application in PDF format you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please mail your documents and payment (if paying by check) to the address below:
Allstate Passports & Visas
123 Queen Anne Ave. N., Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98109
Tel: (206) 522-5995