15 March 2022 - Expedited US passport applications can now be processed in five, ten, fifteen and twenty business days.

15 February 2022 - Due to Covid-19 restrictions, an appointment is required for all office visits. Please call us to schedule an in-person office visit.

15 January 2022 - We've moved to a new location! Our new office address: 8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200, Redmond, WA 98052.

Passport Resources
Passport renewal FAQ
Can I renew my passport or passport card if it is still valid?

Yes. If you want to renew both a valid passport book and passport card, you must submit both documents. For example, if you can submit a passport book, but you lost your passport card, you cannot renew the passport card. If you want to renew either a valid book or a card, you must submit the specific document you want to renew.

It is recommended to renewing your passport well ahead of any planned international travel, even if it still has a few months validity left on it. Some countries require that your passport be valid at least 6 months beyond the dates of your trip.

Will I get my expired passport and other original supporting documents back?

Yes, in most cases, US Passport Agency will return the old, canceled passport to you together with any other original documents (e.g. court documents, marriage certificate) submitted with your application.

We recommend keeping your old passport in a safe place as it is considered proof of your U.S. citizenship.

Will I get a new passport number when I renew my passport?

Yes, the number on the new passport will be different from the number on your previous passport.