- 1 completed and signed visa application form.
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 2 recent professional passport size photos of the applicant.
- For business travel - a letter of responsibility ( sample ) is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead AND visa approval notification (authorization number) issued by the appropriate government agency. Your host organization must work directly with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) to have a visa approval issued and sent directly by the MFA to the Iraq embassy in Washington DC. The Embassy of Iraq will only issue a visa when the Embassy receives approval from the Iraq Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Baghdad.
- Visa processing Order Form.
A visa is granted only after an authorization number is issued by the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Iraq and received by the Embassy. There are no official processing times for such authorizations, as well as for visa issuance.
To print the visa application in PDF format you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader
multiple entry/up to 3 months
subject to visa approval by MFA
* All prices include Consular fees, courier fees and Allstate Passports & Visas fees.
Please mail your documents for visa processing to the address below:
Allstate Passports & Visas
123 Queen Anne Ave. N., Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98109
Tel: (206) 522-5995
Requirements and fees related to the processing of visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to, consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice. Exact visa processing time depends on workload of the Consulate. Visa processing fees are non-refundable. Visas and passports are normally sent by U.S. Mail or Express package services (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.) and are subject to the conditions set by these Companies for Shipment. Allstate Passports & Visas will not be responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to these delivery services. Documents which are submitted in the manner different from the above will not be accepted. After visa is received please check it and if you discover any mistake return it to us for correction. Allstate Passports & Visas and the Embassy / Consulate General will not be responsible for the mistakes which are not brought to their attention before departure from the USA. If you need more information or have questions about visa processing, please e-mail email@example.com or call our Visa Department at (206) 522-5995 or (800) 215-4378 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.