- 1 completed and signed visa application form. The application must be completed online, then printed and signed.
- The original passport with at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 recent professional passport size photo of the applicant.
- For business visa - an official letter of invitation from the host company/organization in Uzbekistan is required, to be processed through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and sent via telex to the Embassy directly (with a copy sent to the traveler if possible). For tourist visa - a copy of an official invitation processed by an Uzbeki travel agency through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and a copy of round trip airline tickets or flight itinerary are required.
- Visa processing Order Form.
To print the visa application in PDF format you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader
BUSINESS/TOURIST VISA FEE
As per invitation/consul
5-6 business day processing
* All prices include Consular fees, courier fees and Allstate Passports & Visas fees.
Please mail your documents for visa processing to the address below:
Allstate Passports & Visas
123 Queen Anne Ave. N., Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98109
Tel: (206) 522-5995
Requirements and fees related to the processing of visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to, consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice. Exact visa processing time depends on workload of the Consulate. Visa processing fees are non-refundable. Visas and passports are normally sent by U.S. Mail or Express package services (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.) and are subject to the conditions set by these Companies for Shipment. Allstate Passports & Visas will not be responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to these delivery services. Documents which are submitted in the manner different from the above will not be accepted. After visa is received please check it and if you discover any mistake return it to us for correction. Allstate Passports & Visas and the Embassy / Consulate General will not be responsible for the mistakes which are not brought to their attention before departure from the USA. If you need more information or have questions about visa processing, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Visa Department at (206) 522-5995 or (800) 215-4378 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.