TERMS OF SERVICE
Requirements and fees related to the processing of passports and visas are subject to change without notice. Changes may include, but are not limited to, changes in embassy consular fees, processing procedures, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance. Allstate Passports & Visas is not responsible for such changes or for any loss or delay relating to such changes.
When Allstate Passports & Visas returns your passport and other documents, it is important that you immediately verify that all visas you require for your trip have been obtained, that the visas for each country you intend to visit are valid for the dates of your visit, and that your passport is valid for at least six (6) months beyond the completion of you trip.
Completed passports and visas are normally sent by FedEx and are subject to the conditions set by the courier service. Allstate Passports & Visas is not responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to this or any other delivery services.
Allstate Passports & Visas' liability in all cases is strictly limited to, and Allstate Passports & Visas is not and shall not be liable beyond, the following, regardless of circumstances:
- Allstate Passports & Visas' liability for all loss or damage from any cause or fault whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of or damage to a passport during the course of visa or passport processing, is limited to the actual replacement cost of the passport or $135.00, whichever is less . Allstate Passports & Visas reserves the right in all instances to substitute replacement of the documents that had been in Allstate Passports & Visas' care and control in lieu of payment.
- Allstate Passports & Visas will not be liable for any damages, costs and expenses from any cause or fault whatsoever , and including but not limited to liability for travel interruption, changes in travel or prevention or limitation of travel and resulting costs and expenses, whether such damages, costs or expenses be direct, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or otherwise, and including but not limited to loss of income or profits, in excess of the Allstate Passports & Visas service fees paid by customer for visa or passport processing, regardless of circumstances, whether or not Allstate Passports & Visas had knowledge that such damages might be incurred and whether or not Allstate Passports & Visas may be, or may be responsible for, a contributing cause.
- Allstate Passports & Visas will not be responsible in any respect or for any amount for loss or delay caused by events that we cannot or do not control , including but not limited to acts of God, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including passport and embassy consular officials).
- Allstate Passports & Visas is not responsible for the actions or inaction of Embassy, Consular and/or U.S. Passport Agency officials and personnel. Without limiting the foregoing, Embassies, Consulates and the U.S. Passport Agency may request revised or additional documentation. In declining issuance of travel documents, they may not disclose the reason for denial of a visa or a passport or for the request for additional documentation. Allstate Passports & Visas is not and shall not be responsible for the actions and inactions of Embassies, Consulates and the U.S. Passport Agency. Processing time for visas and passports quoted by Allstate Passports & Visas are approximations based on our experience with Embassies, Consulates and the Passport Agency in usual circumstances, and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed. Allstate Passports & Visas is not and shall not be responsible for processing times.
Each country's requirements for passports and visas and related information are established by sovereign nations and are subject to change without notice. While Allstate Passports & Visas strives to provide current and complete information, Allstate Passports & Visas cannot and does not guarantee that the information supplied is the most current and complete. Allstate Passports & Visas is not and shall not be responsible for such information. Allstate Passports & Visas reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, and degree of difficulty in procuring documents due to purpose of travel.
Non-refundable tickets or reservations should not be purchased until all visas and passports are secured and in your possession.
By sending an application to Allstate Passports & Visas, you accept the above, including but not limited to that Allstate Passports & Visas is not liable for any action or inaction of any government body or for the performance of any third party delivery company and that Allstate Passports & Visas' liability is limited strictly as set forth above.
Allstate Passports & Visas respects the privacy of its visitors and understands the importance of privacy to visitors to its web site. Allstate Passports & Visas collects and stores information so that it can efficiently provide information to users of this web site. This privacy statement is designed to help you understand what information Allstate Passport & Visas gathers and what it does with the information.
When you are on this site, Allstate Passports & Visas does not collect any information that can be traced to a specific individual unless he or she voluntarily and knowingly provides it. Allstate Passports & Visas does not require site visitors to register or provide any personal information in order to view this site. Allstate Passports & Visas also does not employ "cookie" technology or "Internet tags" (e.g., single-pixel GIF's) for the purpose of collecting personal information about visitors to this site.
Allstate Passports & Visas analyzes the navigational data in its server log files. These log files may contain "clickstream" data and/or IP addresses that are not generally traceable to a specific individual user. Allstate Passports & Visas uses this data solely in order to monitor aggregate site traffic patterns for the purpose of system administration, management and improvement.
Allstate Passports & Visas accepts some personal information, such as name and e-mail address, but this information will only be used (by Allstate Passports & Visas at it's sole discretion) if Allstate Passports & Visas needs to contact you directly to respond to questions, comments or inquiries. The information is not used for other internal purposes, and Allstate Passports & Visas does not share the personal information with anyone outside of Allstate Passports & Visas Partners. Your e-mail address will not be used for any purpose other than responding to the message you've sent. Allstate Passports & Visas reserves the right, however, to use the information to selectively notify visitors about updates, products, services, activities or upcoming events. By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Allstate Passports & Visas.
ALLSTATE PASSPORTS & VISAS PROTECTS YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Allstate Passports & Visas takes proper precautions to secure Personally Identifiable Information (PII). PII can be (but not limited to) Social Security Numbers, dates of birth, name, address, DUNS numbers, telephone numbers, email addresses and financial account numbers.
Employees work together to ensure that private information is protected. In doing so, Allstate Passports & Visas maintains compliancy with all internal security procedures including, but not limited to the following:
- Each passport and passport file is locked in an approved container each night.
- Unauthorized persons are not allowed in any area where unlocked PII is located.
- All office paper is shredded by a certified shredding company, and stored in a locked container.
- No paper with PII remains on an associate's desk overnight, or when no staff is present to safeguard the information.
The U.S. Department of State requires any individual involved in the handling of U.S. Passports be subject to a background check. Thus, Allstate Passports & Visas requires all employees pass background screening procedures.
While Allstate Passports & Visas has safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access or interception, there is no absolute guarantee of security. In the event of an interception or unauthorized access, Allstate Passports & Visas shall not be responsible for such interception or unauthorized access, or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including lost profits) suffered by a visitor or user, even if Allstate Passports & Visas has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages. Allstate Passports & Visas does not warrant, either expressly or impliedly, that the information provided by any visitor shall be free from interception or unauthorized access, and does not provide any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In transmitting electronic communications to Allstate Passports & Visas, the user of this web site is requesting that Allstate Passports & Visas send information to or contact the user regarding Allstate Passports & Visas ' products. Allstate Passports & Visas will make every effort to accommodate reasonable requests for information pertaining to its products and services in a timely manner but makes no guarantees for the timeliness of such responses. The user should be aware that Allstate Passports & Visas is not responsible for delay, non-delivery or non-receipt of any information exchanged between Allstate Passports & Visas and the user or vice-versa due to internet connectivity problems, man-made or natural disasters, force majeure, computer malfunctions or incorrect contact information (including but not limited to e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, telephone, cellular, pager or fax numbers) supplied by the user.
Allstate Passports & Visas
123 Queen Anne Ave N., Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98109