SECOND VALID PASSPORT APPLICATION
WHO CAN APPLY
Your Most Recent U. S. Passport:
- Is valid, undamaged and can be submitted with your application
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older
- Was issued in your current name
- You are eligible based on one of the two valid reasons listed in Step 1 (see below)
If you answered no to any of the above statements, you are not eligible to apply for a Second Valid Passport.
Complete and Submit One of The Following Statements:
- Request for Second Valid Passport Due to Visa Processing Delays. Complete this statement if you require a second passport because you need to obtain visas to several countries simultaneously/within a short period of time.
- Statement Regarding Need for Second Passport Due to Possible Denial of Entry Due to Visa or Travel Markings. Complete this statement if you require a second passport because your current passport has visas or other markings that will prevent you from being admitted into another country you plan to travel to due to that country's restrictive entry policies.
Complete and Submit Form DS-82: Application For A U.S. Passport
Complete Form DS-82: Application for a U.S. Passport (Online Version).
The US Passport Agency has introduced an Online based application form, this Online style application must be used in all expediting cases. Failure to use this Online application may cause
delays in processing times. TIP: This Online application has replaced "Hand Written" applications, YOU ARE NOT APPLYING
ONLINE you are only completing the questions by typing them onto the application the US State Department web site 'Wizard' will walk you through the application.
The last page of the application is a Print summary page, please scroll to the bottom left corner of this page and CLICK CREATE FORM you will then be able to print (single sided only) and sign (in blue or black ink only) your application.
Note: The application Wizard will ask you to select fees, shipping and processing options. Select any options to complete the form, no payments will be made and options selected will have no effect on the actual service provided by Allstate Passports & Visas. The Wizard is simply designed to assist the general public in calculating fees for traditional mail in applications. A correctly formatted application should have a BAR CODE on the top left corner, and DS-82 printed on the bottom left of the application.
Submit Your Most Recent U. S. Passport
Include your most recent undamaged U. S. Passport
Pay the Applicable U. S. Government Fee
$170 U. S. Government Fee (see the Order Form below for details)
Provide Two Professional Passport Photos
Your Photographs Must Be:
- In color
- 2 x 2 inches in size
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance
- Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- Taken without eye glasses
Include Letter of Authorization
Complete the Letter of Authorization for Allstate Passports & Visas.
- Must list your full legal name
- Must have your original signature and date of birth
Include Proof of Travel
Expedited passport services require proof of international departure within 14 days (or 4 weeks, if you require foreign visas). Proof of travel may be one of the following:
- Flight itinerary showing an international departure
- A letter from your employer confirming the need to travel in the immediate future (sample)
Complete Allstate Passports & Visas Order Form
Complete the Order Form indicating turnaround time for passport services, return shipping and payment information.
Ship Documents to Allstate Passports & Visas
For faster service and accurate tracking we recommend using FedEx. Please mail your complete documents package to Allstate Passports & Visas at this address:
Allstate Passports & Visas
123 Queen Anne Ave. N., Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98109
Tel: (206) 522-5995