LOST OR STOLEN U. S. PASSPORT REPLACEMENT
WHO CAN APPLY
- You need to report and replace a lost or stolen U. S. passport
Complete and Submit Form DS-64: Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport
Complete Form DS-64: Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport. Answer all questions completely. If you do not know the answer in detail, be as exact as possible. Passports reported lost or stolen are invalidated and can no longer be used for travel.
Complete and Submit Form DS-11: Application For A U.S. Passport
In addition to Form DS-64 you must complete Form DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport.
To submit Form DS-11, you:
- Must apply in person at an Acceptance Facility
- Must include the additional documentation required by Form DS-11 (See Steps 2-7)
- Must not sign the application until instructed to do so by the Acceptance Agent
- Must provide your Social Security number
Please make a copy of the unsigned filled out Form DS-11 before going to the Acceptance Facility. This copy will need to be mailed to Allstate Passports & Visas OUTSIDE of the envelope that will be sealed for you by the Acceptance Facility clerk.
Submit Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
When applying for a U.S. passport in person, evidence of U.S. citizenship must be submitted with Form DS-11. All documentation submitted as citizenship evidence will be returned to you.
Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship (One of the following
- Previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport
- Certified birth certificate issued by the city, county or state*
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
- Naturalization Certificate
- Certificate of Citizenship
A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar’s signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.
Present Identification and Include a Copy
When applying for a U.S. passport in person, acceptable identification must be presented at the time of application. A clear copy of your ID document must be included with the DS-11 form - copy both front and back of your ID document onto ONE side of a paper sheet or onto two separate paper sheets.
Primary Identification (One of the following):
- Previously issued, undamaged U.S. passport
- Naturalization Certificate
- Valid Driver's License
- Current Government ID (city, state or federal)
- Current Military ID (military and dependents)
Pay the Applicable U. S. Government Fee
- A check or money order for $170 payable to the “Department of State”
- A check for $25 to the acceptance facility
Provide Two Professional Passport Photos
Your Photographs Must Be:
- In color
- 2 x 2 inches in size
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing the child’s current appearance
- Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- Taken without eye glasses
Include Letter of Authorization
Complete the Letter of Authorization for Allstate Passports & Visas.
- Must list your full legal name
- Must have your original signature and date of birth
Include Proof of Travel
Expedited passport services require proof of international departure within 14 days (or 4 weeks, if you require foreign visas).
Proof of travel may be one of the following:
- Flight itinerary showing an international departure
- A letter from your employer confirming the need to travel in the immediate future (sample)
Complete Allstate Passports & Visas Order Form
Complete the Order Form indicating turnaround time for passport services, return shipping and payment information. Note: the Order Form does not go inside the sealed envelope, you will be sending it to us along with the sealed envelope and a copy of your filled out form DS-11.
Ship Documents to Allstate Passports & Visas
For faster service and accurate tracking we recommend using FedEx. Please mail the envelope sealed by the Acceptance Facility agent along with a copy of your filled out Form DS-11 and the Order Form to Allstate Passports & Visas at this address:
Allstate Passports & Visas
123 Queen Anne Ave. N., Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98109
Tel: (206) 522-5995